Migrating to INFOmatch
Screen INFOmatch is recognised as a world leading market data management company and is known for its market expertise & services, innovative products, advanced technology and quick response to customer requests.
The company is growing fast and expanding globally. Research shows that INFOmatch has gained the most customers in the industry in the last few years. Customers have migrated to INFOmatch after trying other market data inventory systems (legacy platforms), from in-house solutions or from Excel spreadsheets based solutions.
Frustrated with your current system? Do you believe that working with the right partner will provide you better functionality, service & support that will enable you to be more successful in delivering value to your firm? Then you should consider migrating to INFOmatch!
Why customers migrated to INFOmatch?
- Intuitive user experience without the complexities associated with other systems
- Superior functionality & flexibility for contract, inventory, invoice, expense & budget management
- Exceptional and intuitive analytics & drill down reporting
- Unrivalled Bloomberg management features
- Instant access to all historical data, for every day without the limitation in legacy systems of only having access to month end reports
- Excellent reputation for global support with robust value added services offerings
- An advanced technology platform (single tenancy) with an overall security rating of A+
Ready to move to INFOmatch but concerned about migrating from a legacy platform?
No need! Migrating to INFOmatch couldn’t be easier. Our experienced project & implementation managers have already successfully migrated dozens of organisations to INFOmatch. Thanks to our proprietary set of (automated) migration tools our team has the expertise migrating from all other inventory systems with maximum results and minimum efforts.
We from Screen INFOmatch are proud
- of our 96% customer retention rate
- that 92% of our customer base is satisfied and actively recommending INFOmatch to others
- of our loyalty Net Promoter Score of 37
- that 30% of the world’s strongest banks use INFOmatch to optimise and manage their data environments (source: Bloomberg)