Business & vendor reporting
Are you being overwhelmed by urgent requests from management, other departments and third parties (including exchanges and vendors) for specific business and usage reports?
INFOmatch offers instant access to (historical) data and the ability to create and customise (drill down) market data reports directly from your dashboard.
To provide total market data reporting flexibility, INFOmatch provides a variety of market data reporting tools (such as query based reporting and web reporting & drilling down), which allow you to provide fully customisable and comprehensive market data reports both to the internal business and external parties such as vendors and exchanges.
INFOmatch’s tremendous market data reporting facilities enable you to deliver all type of reports, including:
- Financial, accrual & budget reports: Periodical contract costs compared to invoiced amounts & budgets
- Organisational reports: Track joiners and leavers
- Contractual cost reports: Cost reports based on contracts
- Dashboard reports: Summarise multiple reports in 1 customised dashboard report
- Saving reports: Saving opportunities based on allocation data (i.e. exchange fee overlap and product overlap reports)
- Timeline reports: Have insight in your cost development through time and history
- MISU reports: Multiple Installation Single User reports to vendors and exchanges; pay only once for data even though it is delivered and displayed on multiple devices
- Direct reports: Run reports directly from the INFOmatch module you are working in (i.e. directly from organisation module, contract module or invoice module)
- Other reports, such as: vendor cost reports, exchange cost reports, department cost reports, cost centre reports, user reports, allocation reports, self certification reports, invoice reports, telecom reports, budget reports, and more